Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Little Princess

Happy Wednesday! We're almost there! My poor little girl is coughing up a storm. I'm hoping she can make it through the rest of the week. There's nothing worse than when your kids are sick. I was able to make a couple more cards late last night. And guess what...I'm all out of adhesive! I don't think that has ever happened before. I guess I have to Michaels now. Dang it anyhow. :)


Little Princess Baby Card
(Blue)

(Green)


Recipe:
New Arrival cartridge
My Pink Stamper "Everyday Life" (two different stamps)
PK "Everyday Faces"
My Mind's Eye "Penny Lane" patterned paper
Twill ribbon is from Wal-mart
Ribbon and Cardstock
Have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on these and I loved your little boy one too!! Super cute!!! Love them.
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete